How Products Directory Works
Vacuum Coating .info (VCi) Products Directory is a rapidly growing international marketplace where vacuum coating, plasma processing, thin film fabrication and nanotechnology industry professionals can locate products and services as provided by supliers worldwide. All listed product/service items are linked to a parent company profile enabling you to identify the supplier and purchase products and services that you need quickly.
VCi Products Directory is a valuable business opportunity for suppliers to advertise in the directory.
Who is searching the VCi Products Directory?
Industry professionals from all over the world. These people spend hundreds of millions a year on products and services your company offers. They turn to the VCI Products Directory to cut through the clutter of conventional search engine results.
Why list in the VCi Products Directory?
The VCi Products Directory has been created specifically for serious buyers of your products or services. Listing in the directory ensures that your company’s brand and message are delivered directly to those that matter most to your business. VCi is a recognized information resource in the industry and is increasingly popular among industry processionals.
- Key Benefits
- Listing Features
- A Product/Service Listing Example
- Used Equipment Section
- How to List a Product/Service on VCi?
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Generate qualified sales leads.
- Drive traffic to your company profile/website (Search Engine Marketing).
- Increase awareness of your products and services.
- Reach highly targeted and motivated buyers online.
- Powerful and targeted industry reach.
- Increase marketing efficiency.
- Decrease marketing costs.
- 8 categories to choose from: Systems, Components, Coatings, Materials, Instruments, Services, Software & Used Equipment.
- Product/Service title and description.
- Company Logo displayed in the listing to the right of the descriptive text.
- Link to the Company profile for direct contact details (address, telephone, fax, email address and website URL).
- 1 product image.
- 1 embeddable video (e.g. YouTube) to enhance interaction and generate sales leads.
- Image gallery for used products (up to 10 images).
- All controlled by you from your own log-in.
The Used Equipment section in the Products Directory allows users to readily advertise any second hand equipment (for example processing systems, components, analytical or testing equipment, etc.) as used in technological vacuum coating (PVD, CVD, etc.), plasma processing (e.g. RF plasma etch), thin film fabrication and nanotechnology areas and related industries, such as thin film photovoltaic, optical coating, semiconductor and hard coating.
The Used Equipment posts feature a text description, up to ten images/photographs of the systems/components being advertised and an embeddable video, thus enabling a truly comprehensive second hand product listing. This combined with VCi’s strong web presence and automated news distribution are all going to result in quicker sale, providing valuable service to the VCi‘s users.
Free of charge.
Listing a product or a service in the VCi’s Products Directory is quick and easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Register on the website and list your company (note: listing a company is compulsory and must be done before attempting to list products/services),
- List a product/service or a used equipment item by clicking on ‘Post …’ + either ‘a Product’ or ‘Used Equipment’ links in the ‘My Account’ sidebar on the right hand side and completing the form,
- Click ‘Publish’ at the bottom of the form.
Before you submit listings to Products Directory, please review the below DOs and DON’Ts for help in creating effective listings that meet the criteria for VCi Products Directory as well as expectations of the site visitors.
- Ensure that your listings are professional, honest and transparent.
- Be specific in your listing title and product/service description.
- Use model name, series number, material formula, a critical specification data or your company name to create a unique product listing title. For example “HT1414 Experimental Scale multi-purpose CVD System”, “HVA 81000 Series Aluminum Gate Valves”, “BeamTec Electron Beam Evaporator EB S-series”, “5MHz/6Mhz gold-coated Quartz Monitor Crystal from JJK” .
- Pick a relevant category for your listing.
- Submit texts in English.
- Use correct grammar and spelling as well as standard punctuation and capitalization.
- Upload a photo of the correct specification: file type – PNG or JPEG; minimum size – 400 x 300 pixels; aspect ratio – 4:3. Listings will not be accepted without a photo. Check that file names of the photos you upload are in Latin characters （请只使用拉丁字母）.
- Ensure that photos contain no text.
- Do not use generic terms for titles that cover broad range of products or services, such as “Rare Earth”, “Evaporation Material”, “Base Foil” or “Quartz Crystal Monitor”.
- Do not use capitalisation, such as “FREE” or “TRY IT NOW.”
- Do not use superlative phrases, such as “The Best” or “Number 1 Rated”
- Do not enter webpage links or URLs in the product/service listing title or description.
- Do not post variations of the same product as individual product listings (e.g. different size valve). Better post one listing that describes the product series.
- Do not tick the “New Product Release” tick box unless the product you are about to list has been released in the last six months.
- Do not post additional contact information, such as email addresses, personal or business phone numbers anywhere in your listing.
- Do not upload photos that contain text.
NOTE: listings that do not meet the above criteria affect negatively site visitors’ experience and for that reason will not be kept on the system.