Hiden RGA series quadrupole mass spectrometers for the examination of components present in a vessel or evolved from a process, featuring:
- PPM Sensitivity, mass range to 300 amu, Remote (PC) or Local Control interface.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, USB or multiple systems via Ethernet LAN.
- Fast access for Histogram, Trend Analysis and Analog peak displays.
- Mixed mode scanning e.g. Trend, Histogram and Analog peaks in multiple-windows.
- Simultaneous real time display of graphical and tabular trend analysis data.
- Cursor for peak height identification under mouse control.
- Real time background subtract, Automatic mass scale alignment.
- Data export facility to ASCII format and to all Windows devices.
netMASsoft, an on board web server for RGA operation from your Web browser.
- RGA/ Leak Detection
- Virtual Leaks / Desorption
- Outgassing studies
- Bakeout cycles
- Pump Performance
- Chamber / Process gas Contaminants